Tax season is no longer a distraction for you. Here is how we handle it for you.
- Year-end statements
We compile all the financial information you will need to file your taxes: comprehensive financial statements, notes of items that require special tax treatment, and a detailed backup in case your business is audited.
- Painless tax filing
Come tax time, we’ve got you covered. Answer a few questions, share your documents, and we’ll file your personal and business taxes painlessly and on time.
• Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, trusts and corporation income tax returns.
• Preparation of T5 slips and Summaries for interest and dividends paid by a corporation.
• Tax planning annually when preparing the financial statements of every corporation that we prepare.
• Tax planning on a broader scope as other opportunities present themselves.
• Advice on many other areas of income tax gained through years of experience.
• Advice on the advantages and pitfalls of incorporating your business.
• Advice on how to structure transactions such as the purchase or sale of a business to save or defer income tax
• Defending our clients when an audit by Canada Revenue results in an impasse. We have many years of successful experience in this field. Our success is due to knowledge of income tax and our principles of contending only for what is right.